Sunday 26 November 2017

Hello my twenties!

Hello!! So lately I've been trying to improve myself. I've been looking at myself properly and finding areas of my life I'd like to change.

The first thing I'm changing is hate. I recently realised that not matter how much I hate myself, hating won't change anything. So the only way to get better is to make some positive improvements. Starting with my appearance. I've always hated my weight wether I was 9 stone or 11 stone, always called fat and it made me believe it. Now I'm not going to go on any fad diets or try any slimming shakes, instead I'm going to take small steps. Step one, Eat more vegetables. I've been trying to add extra veggies into every meal I eat and I can safely say that I'm really enjoying it. Still no diet yet, but that will start eventually.  The second thing I'm changing is skincare, I recently went and bought a new set of skin care products and some new make up to hopefully help encourage me to put a bit more effort into my face. Clean skin and fresh natural make up to make me smile for me. The third thing I have changed or done, is I finally got my ears pierced a second time :) So I can now have two earrings in each ear.

The last and final thing I will be changing is the biggest. That is what I do in my spare time. Growing up I always spent time alone either just sitting on my own in my room playing on my pc/laptop or sleeping. Sleeping was something I did a lot and tbh it's probably the reason I missed out on a lot of things growing up. My own fault. But now I'm changing that. I've been planning a revamp of my bedroom which will be done soon and when it's complete I won't have a tv or pc in it. The plan is to have my bedroom be a place to relax and unwind without having too many distractions. I will have my bed, clothes and a vanity table. I may eventually put a few shelves up so I can keep some trinkets and a few of my favourite books (Thud! by Terry Pratchett - Love this book :D) to keep me sane :,D. Hopefully this will mean I spend less time in my room and encourage me to spend time with family and to go out more. As where I live there are plenty of places to go walking and lots of things to see and do provided you're not too lazy to go out and find them. 

As you can see, for the first in probably my entire blog history I'm actually being positive about myself and the future. I'm spending more time investing in my own mental health and I'd like to think that it's working. Yes, so that it for this post. hopefully I'll have more to say soon. Oh and the title of this in reference to a Korean drama I love by the same name, it's currently on Netflix, so if you're curious look it up and let me know what you think.

kk bye bye :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment