Sunday 6 August 2017

*insert update title here*

Okay, so every time I come on here I seem to only post updates, which once again is what I am doing now. So with out furtheradew (<.< sounds better spoken >.>) here is my update.

College -  I have only passed one of my AAT level 3 exams and as a result I have decided that enough is enough for now and have finished the course. I will however go back to it at a later date through a different provider and hopefully pass it :) Although I failed I'd like to consider it a proud failure as I never expected to even pass one exam on this level.

Work - I'm still at the same job as I've had for the past two years which is amazing for me. As usually due to no fault of my own (contracts ending, moving country, etc) I never stay in one place for longer than a year,  out of all the jobs I've had to date this is my longest running role and I'm so happy. I have become an important member of staff in my office and I feel that I work well with the other people in our office. I'm learning new things constantly and picking up new skills which will help me in the future should anything happen with my job. I am an accounts clerk now as opposed to an apprentice and its nice to finally be a normal staff member :)

Life - My life has always been a rollercoaster, and not much has changed in that respect. Well some things have changed but nothing really out of the ordinary. Things that have changed have mainly been materialistic or superficial as of late such as buying my very first MacBook and finally starting on my Alice in wonderland sleeve tattoo on my left arm. I also have a big thigh piece booked in for the 19th of this month and I'm so excited to get it done :)

Tattoos- As I mentioned above I recently got some and have planned some new tattoos. So for any not who reads this and is curious to why I got them, then here it is. I've always hated myself and my body and for as long as I can remember I've wanted to change how I look. So in September of 2011 whilst I was on holiday in Bulgaria I decided to make a change, I got my first tattoo and OMG the happiness I felt at that moment was amazing. For the first time ever I was happy with my body. I loved my new tattoo and it made me happy, something that my family and friends commented on. so there it is, the reason I get tattoos is simple, they make me happy and proud of my body. With tattoos I am able to have pieces of art with me wherever I go, I am a walking canvas for someone else's masterpieces. As a result I'm starting to love my body. Tattoos may not be for everyone but I hope that you will respect me in my choice to get them even if you personally wouldn't have any.

FAT!! - right so as I've said countless times on here, I hate my body, so to combat this I am going to attempt to change this. I will be re-joining the gym at the end of the month and switching to a HEALTHY low calorie diet in order to shift my weight. I plan to eat healthy ( 3 meals & 3 snacks a day) and to exercise at least 4 times a week. Starting with gentle exercises working up to intense work out sessions. I'll hopefully start doing some classes when I'm a lot fitter and can actually last the whole class. When I start my journey I will try and post my progress here, with my start weight and then posting anytime I see or feel some changes :)

So this is all for my updates, I don't have much else to say atm, which is good and for a change my update this time was pretty positive :D


So once again I anyone has read this, please feel free to comment bellow and ask me anything. Share how your day was and just say hi :) I don't expect many people to see this but it's still nice to know that even one person does :)


bye for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment